Ambulance burnt in Koraput,Odisha

Koraput : Ambulance burnt in Koraput .After receiving a call from Kumbariput Panchayat Gulimiguda village, the ambulance came out of the Thangaon health center. However, half way, the ambulance caught fire. It is suspected that the ambulance caught fire due to a short circuit. Fortunately, there were no patients in the ambulance at the time of the fire.

A few days later, a child died due to the non-arrival of an ambulance, causing tension in the area. A 17-year-old ambulance was urgently sent from Bhubaneswar to the Thangaon health center. Now people have expressed their anger about such an incident. People have asked who would have been responsible if any patient had died in such an accident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *